- You may likewise decide not to give us “discretionary” Personal Data; however please remember that without it, we will most likely be unable to provide you with the full scope of our administrations or with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
When do we acquire information?
We get data from you when you get enlisted on our site, to contact us, or enter information on our site. Below are the examples:
- To contact us through contact us page we collect: (Name, Phone number, email address, country, and project details)
- To deal with our relationship with you, including notifying you about changes to our terms or security arrangement. Requesting that you leave an auditor to take an overview.
- To manage and ensure our business and this site (counting investigating, information examination, testing, framework upkeep, backing, announcing, and facilitating information).
- To send you our email newsletter and other automated email correspondences.
Automatically collected information about your use of our Services or tools,
This information is registered automatically with the visit by own configuration or manual of each tool on the website
- When you visit, connect with, or utilize our service, we may gather, record, or create specific specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third gathering Service Providers, including using “cookies” and other following innovations.
- We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Do Not Track
Currently, various browsers — such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari — offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header, which sends a signal to Web sites’ visited by the user about the user’s browser DNT preference setting. Token Mason does not currently commit to responding to browsers’ DNT signals with respect to the Company’s Web sites, in part, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. Token Mason takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
How do we use your details?
We may utilize the data we procure from you when you enlist, make a buy, join our bulletin, respond to an examination or promoting correspondence, peruse the site, or utilize specific other site includes in the following ways:
- Correspond with you; and
- We may disclose your information to our affiliates or subsidiaries, which may help us to process it.
- We may disclose your data to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf, such as website management, hosting, technical support, and marketing analytics. We’ll make sure that they treat it as protective as we do.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (e.g., to help provide our Site services to you).
- To personalize and develop our site and the services we provide you and improve our offerings.
- For marketing and promotions.
- To provide you with support, to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your experience and to deliver content and product and services relevant to your interests.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our site, services, databases, and other technology assets and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and website development, including to develop and improve our site and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
- Where we must play out the agreement we are going to go into or have gone into with you
- To help our site that will be ready to serve you better.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use strong>Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
When we share personal information
Once your personal information is collected, as detailed above, we may share it with third parties for various reasons, among them email delivery, data hosting, analytics. These services may collect browsing data that includes IP addresses, referring pages, and users’ movements as they navigate the Website. Other third parties help us with our marketing efforts including sending and analyzing our marketing efforts by measuring whether recipients have opened an email and clicked on any content within it.
When we share your personal information with a third party, we require that third party to protect the information consistent with this Statement and limit its use of the information to performing the services they provide to us. For example, when we share personal information with payment processors or presenters of web seminars, its use is limited to providing that service.
- Recognizing you if you sign in to use our offerings. This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
- Detecting and preventing fraudulent activity and improving security.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
- Reporting, which allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
- Strictly Necessary cookies:These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are often set in response to actions made by you, which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
- Functional cookies:These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Performance cookies:These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
- Targeting cookies:These cookies may be set through our site and may be used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on. These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Cookie Preferences on Token Mason website: Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential and useful features. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of our sites. You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking ‘Cookie Preferences’ in the footer of the Token Mason website.
Browser settings: You can also manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to remove cookies from your device, prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. Check the support site for your browser to understand privacy settings available to you. If you block or reject some of our cookies through your browser’s settings, you might not be able to use certain offerings that require you to sign-in to an account and some features and services may not work. You might also have to manually adjust your preferences or settings every time you visit our website.
Google Analytics Cookies
We use Google Analytics to investigate the utilization of our site of users and visitors. Google Analytics assembles data about site use through cookies. The data assembled identifying with our site is utilized to make reports about the utilization of our site.
Name of cookie
Persistent – 2 years
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Persistent – 2 years
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Persistent – 2 years
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Persistent – 1 day
Google Analytics, Google LLC
_sp_root_domain_test_* (x 1535)
Persistent – 2 years
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Persistent – 30 minutes
Google Analytics, Google LLC
__hs_opt_out, hs_do_not_track, hs_initial_opt_in,
Collects anonymous statistics regarding usage of the tokenmason.com website. These are third-party cookies. While tokenmason.com ‘s use of hubspot causes these cookies to be used, tokenmason.com itself does not control the data within the cookies themselves. The names of the cookies listed are provided as examples. tokenmason.com does not directly control the names of the cookies involved, and the actual names may differ.
These cookies enable us to:
- Determine the effectiveness of certain analytics settings.
- Collect additional anonymous statistics (see below)
You can learn more about Hubspot’s cookies here
California Consumer Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act provides specific rights to those who live in California. If you are a California-based consumer, as that term is defined under California law, this section shall apply in addition to all other applicable rights and information contained in this Statement.
- You have the right to request that we provide you with information about what personal information we collect, use, and disclose.
- You have the right to request that we delete personal information we, or our service providers, store about you.
- We will not discriminate or retaliate against you if you elect to exercise any rights under this section of our Privacy Statement.
- You may request that we not sell your personal information. As noted above, we do not sell your personal information and we only share your personal information with third parties, as described in this Statement.
- You have the right to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. Please see the Identity Verification Requirement below for information on our process for verifying that we have received a legally valid request.
- If you are a California consumer and have additional questions based on this section of our Privacy Statement or wish to submit a request to request that we not share your information with third parties, please contact us by email or through contact us page.
- See more at https://consumercal.org/about-cfc/cfc-education-foundation/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa-3/
According to caloppa, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Via Email
GDPR-Customer data processing appendix:
Customer Data” means any personal data that Token Mason processes on behalf of Customer via the Services, as more particularly described in this DPA.
“Data Protection Laws” means all data protection laws and regulations applicable to a party’s processing of Customer Data under the Agreement, including, where applicable, EU Data Protection Law and Non-EU Data Protection Laws.
GDPR-EU data protection law
“EU Data Protection Law” means all data protection laws and regulations applicable to Europe, including (i) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR“); (ii) Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector; (iii) applicable national implementations of (i) and (ii); and (iv) in respect of the United Kingdom (“UK“) any applicable national legislation that replaces or converts in domestic law the GDPR or any other law relating to data and privacy as a consequence of the UK leaving the European Union.
“Europe” means, for the purposes of this DPA, the European Union, the European Economic Area and/or their member states, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
“Non-EU Data Protection Laws” means the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”); the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”); and the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (“LGPD “), Federal Law no. 13,709/2018.
“SCCs” means the standard contractual clauses for processors as approved by the European Commission or Swiss Federal Data Protection Authority (as applicable), which shall be applied only to transfers of Customer Data from the European Union.
“Sensitive Data” means (a) social security number, passport number, driver’s license number, or similar identifier (or any portion thereof); (b) credit or debit card number (other than the truncated (last four digits) of a credit or debit card); (c) employment, financial, genetic, biometric or health information; (d) racial, ethnic, political or religious affiliation, trade union membership, or information about sexual life or sexual orientation; (e) account passwords; or (f) other information that falls within the definition of “special categories of data” under applicable Data Protection Laws.
“Services Data” means any data relating to the Customer’s use, support and/or operation of the Services, including information relating to volumes, activity logs, frequencies, bounce rates or other information regarding emails and other communications Customer generates and sends using the Services.
- Parties’ roles:If EU Data Protection Law or the LGPD applies to either party’s processing of Customer Data, the parties acknowledge and agree that concerning the processing of Customer Data, Customer is the controller and is a processor acting on behalf of Customer, as further described in Annex A (Details of Data Processing) of this DPA.
- Purpose limitation: Token Mason shall process Customer Data only following Customer’s documented lawful instructions as outlined in this DPA, as necessary to comply with applicable law, or as otherwise agreed in writing (“Permitted Purposes”). The parties agree that the agreement sets out the Customer’s complete and final instructions to Token Mason concerning the processing of Customer Data, and processing outside the scope of these instructions (if any) shall require a prior written agreement between the parties.
- Prohibited data. Customer will not provide (or cause to be provided) any Sensitive Data to TOKEN MASON for processing under the Agreement, and TOKEN MASON will have no liability whatsoever for Sensitive Data, whether in connection with a Security Incident or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, this DPA will not apply to Sensitive Data.
- Customer compliance: Customer represents and warrants that (i) it has complied, and will continue to comply, with all applicable laws, including Data Protection Laws, in respect of its processing of Customer Data and any processing instructions it issues to Token Mason; and (ii) it has provided, and will continue to provide, all notice and has obtained, and will continue to obtain, all consents and rights necessary under Data Protection Laws for Token Mason to process Customer Data for the purposes described in the agreement. Customer shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, and legality of Customer Data and how Customer acquired Customer data. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Customer agrees that it shall be responsible for complying with all laws (including Data Protection Laws) applicable to any emails or other content created, sent, or managed through the service, including those relating to obtaining consents (where required) to send emails, the content of the emails and its email deployment practices.
- The lawfulness of Customer’s instructions:Customer will ensure that United Kingdom processing of the Customer Data by Customer’s instructions will not cause Token Mason to violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule, including, without limitation, Data Protection Laws. Token Mason shall promptly notify Customer in writing unless prohibited from doing so under EU Data Protection Laws if it becomes aware or believes that any data processing instruction from Customer violates the GDPR or any UK implementation of the GDPR.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
You may have the following rights: –
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request deletion of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data’s accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
How do we protect your details?
- We have implemented industry-accepted administrative, physical, and technology-based security measures to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration of personal information in our systems. We ensure that any employee, contractor, corporation, organization, or vendor who has access to personal information in our systems is subject to legal and professional obligations to safeguard that personal information.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI specifications.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your individual information is comprised behind secured systems and is merely accessible by a restricted number of folks who’ve special access privileges to such systems and must keep the information confidential carefully. Furthermore, all very sensitive/credit information you resource is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement several security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to keep up the protection of your individual information.
- While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet or form of electronic storage is 100 percent secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Token Mason prohibits unauthorized access or use of personal information stored on our servers. Such access is a violation of law, and we will fully investigate and press charges against any party that has illegally accessed information within our systems.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a regulation that sets the guidelines for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial announcements, offers recipients to have emails ceased from being delivered to them, and spells out hard fines for violations.
We accumulate your email to be able to:
- Send information, react to questions, and/or other demands or questions
- To maintain compliance with CANSPAM, we consent to the next:
- Not use untrue or misleading subject matter or email addresses.
- Identify the concept as an advertisement in some realistic way.
- Include the physical address of our site headquarters or business
- Screen third-party email marketing services for conformity, if one can be used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe demands quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe utilizing the link at the bottom of every email.
If anytime you want to unsubscribe from receiving future email, you can email us at by using contact form at our website tokenmason.com and we’ll immediately remove you from ALL communication.
Changes to this privacy notice
We reserve the right to alter this privacy notice at any time. Such alterations will be posted on our website. You can also obtain an up-to-date copy of our privacy notice by contacting us.
Affiliate Disclosure of Token Mason (www.tokenmason.com)
This affiliate disclosure details affiliate relationships that www.tokenmason.com (“Website”) has with other companies and services.
In compliance with the US Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) guidelines, please assume the following about all links, services, products, content, posts, photos, and other material on the Website:
Some posts and services on www.tokenmason.com (“Website”) may have affiliation with third parties for which we receive a commission at no extra cost to you. We only promote products and services that we have used or highly recommend.
As per the FTC guidelines, www.tokenmason.com may be compensated by companies mentioned through either advertising or affiliate programs or otherwise. Any references to third party rates, websites, or products are subject to change without notice. For this reason, We cannot ensure that any reference to third party rates, websites, or products on the website is free from any errors or defects.
Any problems or concerns should be directed to the company the item(s) was purchased from. Please do the necessary research before participating in any third party offers.
If you have any other questions about our Affiliate Disclosure, please feel free to contact us!
THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website provided by TokenMason (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts, and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Website”) and any services provided by or on this Website (“Services”).
“We”, “us” and “our” are references to TOKENMASON.COM.
“User”, “You” and “your” denotes the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website.
” Website” shall mean and include tokenmason.com and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates.
Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
1. ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
- YOUR OBLIGATION TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU; AND
- A REQUIREMENT THAT YOU PURSUE CLAIMS OR SEEK RELIEF AGAINST US (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN AS A PARTICIPANT IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
The website TokenMason.com is not meant to be taken as financial or legal advice, but rather an information-only website.
Given this field is relatively new, best practices on what to do and what not are still being defined. The website TokenMason.com does not manufacture, produce, distribute, or sell any financial products or services. Instead, TokenMason.com works with an external team of blockchain specialists and consultants to implement client and customer projects and requirements.
Whilst we believe you will always do the right thing in the spirit of “TokenMason” or “TokenMason.com”, our lawyers, and hence we, require you to accept these terms and condition. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Important: Although blockchain, ICOs, cryptocurrency and tokens are not regulated, regulators such as the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) can intervene. It is highly suggested that you seek professional legal and financial advice before registering interest or proceeding with TokenMason.com, its partners or affiliates. Please also speak with your implementation consultant and read their white-paper, disclaimers and terms and conditions before considering ICOs, cryptocurrency and tokens.
Consequences of Non-Compliance
Your failure to comply with the Terms may result in the suspension or termination of your services or access to the website and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
2.ELIGIBILITY AND SERVICES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
You must be thirteen or older to register as a member of the Product/Service. Use of the Product/Service is void where prohibited. By using the Product/Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
3.GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Product/Service may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time, and without actual notice to you. All such changes to these Terms and Conditions will appear on the Product/Service. By using this Product/Service after we post any changes, you agree to those changes. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Product/Service.
- We are the sole owner of the information collected on this Product/Service. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We collect information from the Product/Service visitors at several different points. To use our Product/Service, it is necessary for you to disclose personal information, including your name, email address and other any other information reasonably requested for us to provide you customer service.
You are solely responsible for any data, text, software, music sound, images, photographs, graphics, video, messages, files or other materials (“Content”) which is transmitted, posted, or distributed by you through the Product/Service, including but not limited to the contents of your e-mail communications, information, photos or images posted by you or posted to your Profile Page and information, photos, images, sound files or other Content posted by you in any page. By posting Content you warrant and represent that you own all right, title and interest to that Content and any likenesses contained in that Content. The Product/Service does not own or control the Content posted by Users via the Product/Service and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. You may be exposed to Content posted by other Users that may be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the Product/Service be liable in any way for any Content posted by any User or third party, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred because of the use of any Content posted, e-mailed, or otherwise transmitted via the Product/Service.
6. USER’S GRANT OF LIMITED LICENSE
You grant the Product/Service a limited license for the royalty-free, unrestricted, world-wide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, perform, and display Your Content (in whole or part), worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Such license enables us to feature or use your content in promotional or marketing materials. You will remain responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of Your Content. You also warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been waived. You acknowledge and agree that the display or use of Your Content shall be in the sole discretion of the Product/Service and Your Content may or may not be included on the Product/Service for any reason or no reason at all.
7. USER CONDUCT AND CONTENT
The website www.tokenmason.com is provided to you solely for information, entertainment, and organizational purposes. The website www.tokenmason.com is not meant to be taken as financial or legal advice, but rather an information-only website. You acknowledge and agree:
- To provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the subscription form, contribution form and/or any registration form. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, the product/service reserves the right to reject any of your contributions and to terminate your right to use the product/service and refuse all current or future use of the product/service and services. There is no obligation on us to test the accuracy of your content
- Without limitation of the foregoing, not to use the product or service to submit any contribution regarding any individual, organisations, product or service or multimedia files, or make comments about them, that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful; or that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability or any other thing proscribed by law in any jurisdictions worldwide.
- Not to harvest, collect or store information about users or the content posted by others on this product/service or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of this product/service or for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic mail or communications. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the product/service, including aggregating usernames and other contact information for the purpose of sending unsolicited communications is prohibited. Unauthorized framing of the product/service is also prohibited. Inappropriate use may result in your being removed from user listings without notice and may result in termination of your privileges for participation in the product/service. Appropriate legal action may also be taken for any unauthorized use of the product/service.
- That the product/service is not responsible for material submitted to the product/service or posted to the product/service by users. The product/service does not pre-screen, monitor, review or edit the content posted by users. However, the product/service and its designees have the right (but not the obligation) at their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content, in whole or part, that in our judgment does not comply with these terms and conditions or is otherwise undesirable, inappropriate, or inaccurate. The product/service is not responsible for any failure, non-failure, or delay in removing such contribution. You will remain responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of such submitted material, including any content or part thereof, or other communication to the product/service. You agree to immediately notify the product/service of any unauthorized use of the product/service and service or any other breach of security that you know or suspect.
- You acknowledge that having submitted material to the product/service we may use any means we require to monitor your content including the feedback of other users and you acknowledge that at our sole discretion we may automatically or manually remove any content at any time we deem to have breached the agreed user conduct and content and may that we may in addition revoke or suspend your access to the product/service if we deem the offence sufficient.
8. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
The Product/Service reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Product/Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Product/Service shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Product/Service and Service.
9. FEES AND PAYMENT
- This section 9 only applies if you use part of the Product/Service and Service that you agree to pay the Product/Service for (including, without limitation, placing an advertisement).
- The Product/Service will invoice you upon your use of the relevant part of the Product/Service and Service.
- You must pay the amount invoiced within 14 days of the date of the invoice using one of the payment methods specified on the invoice.
- If you fail to make payment by the due date, the Product/Service may:
- Charge you interest on amounts outstanding at its primary bank’s standard overdraft rate or similar credit interest rate; and
- Remove any advertisement placed by you on the Product/Service and disable your profile on the Product/Service
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You acknowledge and agree that all information including but not limited to data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials, including Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Product/Service and Service or by advertisers may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
- Thus, all Content is either the copyrighted property of the Product/Service, or the copyrighted content of its Users that created and submitted the content, and its affiliates or licensors. As between the Product/Service and you, the Product/Service is the sole owner of all the Product/Service -generated content on the Product/Service, including without limitation, all applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights thereto. Participants in The Product/Service retain all rights, titles, and interests in and to the content provided by the Participant hereunder (including, without limitation, the copyrights in and to the Participant’s Content), subject to the non-exclusive rights in the licenses granted to The Product/Service under this agreement. The Participant is free to grant similar rights to others during and after the Term of this Agreement.
- All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this Product/Service and Product/Service and Service.
- Unless expressly permitted by the Product/Service or advertisers, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, rent, lease, sell, or in any way exploit any part of this Product/Service and Service. e. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of the Product/Service and Service in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright or trademark that has not been expressly authorized by us.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Product/Service, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives, successors and assigns, harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising in any way from your use or misuse of the Product and/or Services, or the uploading, posting, publishing, e-mailing, Product/Service, distribution or transmission of any Content or other materials by you or Users authorized by you or any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you (including, but not limited to, any claim that your Content infringes the rights of any third party).
12. LINKED SITES
You may be able to link to third parties’ Product/Service (“Linked Sites”) from the Product/Service. Linked Sites are not, however, reviewed, controlled, or examined by the Product/Service in any way and the Product/Service is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, Product/Services, or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein. These links do not imply the Product/Service ‘s endorsement of our association with the Linked Sites. It is your sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms of service of the Linked Sites as well as with any other obligation under copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, privacy, security, and export laws related to the use of such Linked Sites and any content contained thereon. In no event shall the Product/Service be liable, directly, or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage caused by or in connection with use of the Linked Sites or the information or material accessed-through these Linked Sites. You should direct any concerns to that Product/Service’s administrator or webmaster. The Product/Service reserves the exclusive right, at its sole discretion, to add, change, decline or remove, without notice, any feature or link to any of the Linked Sites from the Product/Service and/or to introduce different features or links to different Users. a. SPECIAL NOTICE: LINKED SITES MAY CONTAIN CONTENT AND GRAPHICS THAT MAY BE OFFENSIVE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL UNSUITABLE FOR MINORS. IF YOU ENTER THESE LINKED SITES, YOU ASSERT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE IN YOUR JURISDICTION TO VIEW SUCH MATERIALS AND THAT THE VIEWING, READING, AND/OR DOWNLOADING OF CONTENT FROM THESE LINKED SITES DOES NOT VIOLATE THE COMMUNITY STANDARDS OF YOUR LOCALITY, CITY, TOWN, COUNTY, STATE, PROVINCE, COUNTRY, OR OTHER COMMUNITY TO WHICH YOU BELONG, AND/OR FROM WHICH YOU ACCESS THESE LINKED SITES. b. Permission must be granted by us for any type of link to the Product/Service To seek our permission, you may write to the Product/Service at firstname.lastname@example.org We reserve the right, however, to deny permission to link to the Product/Service or rescind any permission previously granted by us to link through any type of link, and to require termination of any such link to the Product/Service, at our discretion at any time.
13. DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Product/Service and Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Product/Service shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Product/Service and Service.
14. PARENTAL PERMISSION
This Product/Service is not intended for use by children under thirteen (13) years of age, and the Product/Service does not knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen years of age. Some of the available information may concern certain topics that may not be appropriate for children. The Product/Service may, at its discretion, require Users under 18 to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone circumvent these restrictions.
15. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- THE PRODUCT/SERVICE, WEBSITE, APPS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “WHERE IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, THE PRODUCT/SERVICE AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, APPROPRIATENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS, OR OTHERWISE OF THE CONTENT OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES; AND (ii) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, SECURITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. b. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY THE PRODUCT/SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AS A RESULT OF (1) ANY ERROR, OMMISSION, DELETION OR DEFECT IN THE CONTENT, OR (2) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, DEFAMATION OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. c. THE PRODUCT/SERVICE DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE (1) THAT ANY PORTION OF THE PRODUCT/SERVICE WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION BY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR ANYTHING ELSE MANIFESTING CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES; OR (2) THAT ACCESS TO THE PRODUCT/SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. d. THE PRODUCT/SERVICE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS PRODUCT/SERVICE. YOU (RATHER THAN THE PRODUCT/SERVICE OR ANY OF ITS AGENTS) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. e. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE PRODUCT/SERVICE, ITS SPONSORS, ADVERTISERS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY (i) FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT/SERVICE, EVEN IF THE PRODUCT/SERVICE OR ITS AGENTS SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE; OR (ii) FOR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCT/SERVICE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE AND DISCHARGE ALL CLAIMS, RELEASE THE PRODUCT/SERVICE FROM ALL LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PRODUCT/SERVICE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARENT COMPANY, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND OTHER PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ON ACCOUNT OF, OR IN ANY WAY RESULTING FROM INJURIES AND DAMAGES IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY EVENTS OR ACTIVITIES. YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND AND INTEND THAT THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE IS BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AGENTS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS, AND INCLUDES ANY MINORS ACCOMPANYING THE USER AT THE EVENTS. b. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, THE PRODUCT/SERVICE ‘S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
17. APPLICABLE LAWS / JURISDICTION
- You agree to comply with all local rules and laws regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data. b. Notwithstanding local rules or laws regarding your use of the Product/Service, you agree that the laws in your jurisdiction shall govern these Terms and Conditions. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with the Product/Service or relating in any way to your use of the Product/Service shall be in the courts located in your jurisdiction, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of jurisdiction in such courts in connection with any such dispute, including any claim involving the Product/Service or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives, successors, assigns, or content providers.
Any inquiries concerning these terms and conditions of use should be directed to us at email@example.com. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to create any rights for any third-party beneficiary. The section titles in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. You shall not transfer, assign, sublicense nor pledge in any manner whatsoever, any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions. The Product/Service may transfer, assign sublicense or pledge in any manner whatsoever, any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to a subsidiary, affiliate, or successor thereof or to any third party whatsoever, without notifying you or receiving your consent. If you have any questions about this policy or our Product/Service in general, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of your jurisdiction.
TokenMason.com’s Product/Services, Website and App including blog and content published on the TokenMason website are only to be used as a guide only and TokenMason.com is not responsible for business and commercial outcomes from its usage. It is the user’s responsibility to decide which actions are best to take according to their skills and experience and use TokenMason.com as only a guide.
Limitation of liability
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- We make no legal representation that the website or services are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Australia. You may access the website from outside Australia.at your own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable foreign laws.
- Upon visiting this website you agree release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Token Mason and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of your use of the website content; your use of the services; your violation of any provision of these terms; any unauthorized information or data you supplied to us. You will have sole responsibility to defend us against any claim, but you must receive our prior written consent regarding any related settlement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This website originates from Australia. The laws of Australia. without regard to its conflict of law principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You, hereby agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of Australia. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding, or claim arising under or by reason of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about these policies or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact us or email us at Info@tokenmason.com.